With the recent City of St. Petersburg and Pinellas County ordinances regarding COVID-19, we have revised our procedures as follows for our clients:
1. First and foremost, if you are sick or running a fever, please reschedule your pet’s appointment or send someone else in your place.
2. When you arrive, please remain in your car and call us (727-521-3518 4th Street & 727-906-9400 Pinellas Point) to let us know you are here. We need to be sure there is an exam room available before allowing you into the building.
3. All clients are now required to wear a mask inside the building and in exam rooms.
4. One human per exam room appointment is our limit.
5. Clients will be checked in and out in the exam room and not permitted to congregate in the Reception area.
6. A car-side appointment will be offered to any client who cannot wear masks for one of the FIFTEEN exceptions the County laid out (Ordinance 20-14).
7. As a reminder, car-side appointments operate like this:
a. Be sure to have your dog(s) on a secure leash and cat(s) in carriers for your appointment.
b. When you arrive, please remain in your car, and call us (727-521-3518 4th Street & 727-906-9400 Pinellas Point) to let us know you are here.
c. A technician may call you via phone and get pet history over the phone before coming out to take your pet into the building while you remain in your car.
d. After examination, the doctor will call you with findings.
e. A receptionist will then call you to arrange for payment.
f. A technician will return your pet to the car.
Once again, thank you for your patience during the constantly changing COVID-19 crisis. We are doing our best to keep our staff and clients safe during this time, and your understanding is greatly appreciated!